20 April 2009

Songs of the Week: The Twelves & The Submarines


Monica's Pick
I didn't know whether to credit New Young Pony Club, the original artists of the song, or The Twelves, who remixed it. In the end, I decided it was definitely the Brazilian electronic duo that absolutely made this song and created the beat I haven't been able to get out of my head.


Alex's Pick
I've been listening to the soundtrack from Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist and it's pretty damn good. Xavia is the best song off the soundtrack and when I went to snoop a bit more on this band I found out that they were featured in the latest iPod touch commercials. So I want to let it be known that I'm not some hipster jacking songs from Apple commercials, but is it any better getting it from N&N's soundtrack?

No comments: