18 January 2009

Songs of the Week: múm & MSTRKRFT


Every week, the hotties will share the songs they just couldn't get out of their heads so that it won't get out of yours.

Monica's Pick
I heard this on Monday while watching Wicker Park (which is NOT a thriller like the trailer makes it out to be) and just had to find out what it was. múm (pronounced moom) is an Icelandic electronic group, which confirms Iceland as the go-to country for stange, quiet, beautiful music.

MP3: múm - We Have a Map of the Piano

Alex's Pick
My friends and I have been listening to MSTRKRFT like crazy and luckily a few of my friends had the privilege of seeing them live. I was in delaware at that time so i'm super jealous. Listening to MSTRKRFT helps being away from New York and memories of us dancing like crazy in our dorm. So my song of the week is Metric's Monster Hospital (MSTRKRFT Remix).

MP3: Metric - Monster Hospital (MSTRKRFT Remix)

1 comment:

Miss Lix said...

Saw MSTRKRFT live on the beach not too long ago. Had nooo idea that you liked them! That's a great track. :]