18 March 2009

3OH!3


Lieutenant Dangle has his own band?

Now ever since i've seen 3Oh!3's video on Fuse I can't get them out of my head. It's probably because they're area code is dangerously close to my own (305 what up!) but 303 is the area code of their hometown of Boulder, Colorado. Yes...Colorado, Oh Toto I don't think we're in Miami anymore.

They are the lovechild of Ludo and Say Anything(ugh). Don't Trust Me is a fun music video with a hint a douche bag and semi witty lyrics. There is no plot to the video besides lets try on all the outfits in the costume department and smash some shit.
Some of my favorite lyrics include:
Tell your boyfriend if he said he’s got beef
that I’m a vegetarian, and I ain't fucking scared of him.

and
Shush girl
Shut your lips
Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips.


Now even I find that in poor taste.



They just finished touring Europe with Katy Perry. How..fitting.
Photobucket
Harsh Amanda

-A

No comments: