02 March 2009

Songs of the Week: Cage & Lady Gaga


Monica's Pick
Cage is fucked up. That would probably be your first thought if you've ever listened to any one song by him or read about his life. His music is kinda like a series of 4 minute horror movies, and I don't watch horror movies. However, when I heard Cage-superfan Shia LaBeouf was directing the video for his new single I Never Knew You, I decided to check it out. First listening to it, I thought to myself, "Oh, a nice little love song. That's different." Then I got to the last verse and just thought, "Oh." Still, I can't get this song out of my head and find myself replaying it over and over. I guess haunting would be the perfect way to describe it. Enjoy Cage's creepiness.



Alex's Pick
I've been in dance mode all week and I don't even know why. I guess I'm just super pumped that I get to see Lady Gaga at the end of the month. I've even begun a check list to be prepared for the concert.
-Blonde wig (bonus points if it includes a hair bow)
-Shades
-Control top pantyhose
-Anything from American Apparel

No comments: