26 February 2009

Throwback Thursday: LL Cool J


This was the jaaaaam...on the playground. Ok, so I was like 6 when this song came out but LL Cool J was so hot back then. In the House was on, he was on the radio every 30 minutes, and I just wanted him to grab my prepubescent body with his rippling biceps and take me away in his Lexus. But damn, how sad is it that it took me almost 15 years to realize how corny LL Cool J was?

Then, you let your dress fall down to the floor
I kissed you softly and you yearned for more
We experienced pleasure unparallel
Into an ocean of love we both fell
Swimming in the timeless currents of pure bliss
Fantasies interchanging with each kiss
Undying passion unites our souls
Together we swim until the point of no control


Boy, stop.

Be sure to check out the Dapy store LL Cool J walks in front of at the 2:01 mark while he talks on his big ass flip phone.

-M

No comments: