25 February 2009

BlastBlack from the Past



Have you guys been watching Black to the Future? If you haven't I'm gonna need to shut down the computer and turn on the TV cause you have been missing some quality television (well, as quality as a VH1 series can get). The premise is basically I Love the '70s, '80s, '90s, & '00s wrapped up in a scrumptious dark chocolate shell. Sounds like VH1 is trying to get it's Black History Month contribution in, but you can't even be mad. Not only is it making me like David Allen Grier for some reason, but it's bringing back all the shit I forgot such as 227, Mark Curry (where has he been?) and the wonderful world of blaxploitation (I was rolling at "There's no justice, there's just us...brother"). Plus, dude from This Week in Blackness is on it.

I mean...it's better than For the Love of Ray J.

-M

Edit: In other news, why in the hell are they showing The Matrix 2 on BET? They just don't know how to act.

No comments: