12 February 2009

Chester French is my new love


We here at UBH are known for a few things: great taste in music, an infinite amount of pop culture knowledge, and beating off sketchy guys who follow us with a stick. Those guys are going to have to take a ticket and wait in line because this fellow black hottie's heart is taken by Chester French. Who is this great guy and why are you so jealous he caught this girl's eye?

Well, they're two Harvard grads who are going to take over the music world one song at a time. This band has made me really excited about music again. Everything was starting to sound repetitive and there was nothing out there that blew my mind until now. These guys are really passionate about their music and you can tell their songs are made with sweat, all nighters, and love. Their sound is so fresh and addicting that I've kicked my pill habit* but now I'm a Chester French fiend. I have to give a shout out to D.A who is a sweetheart and really takes time to talk to the fans and to me so D.A give this fellow hottie a call.

Make sure you pick up their album Love the Future when it comes out this spring. We all know I'll be in ecstasy when I get it. To get your quick fix check out She Loves Everybody.



*I don't really have a pill problem.

-A

1 comment:

Louneska Angelot said...

Chester French is THE SHIT!! Jimmy Choo's has me locked in!!