10 May 2009

A+B Conversation: Do the stanky legg Brandon Boyd


Alex O. and Monica B. discuss term papers, the stanky legg, and Brandon Boyd's fine ass.

A: I have a 15 page study to do and I haven't started it yet.
B: What's it about?
A: Is caffine a gateway drug in children.
B: Ha. Big no.
A: There's been studies, Monica. You know drinking coffee and Red Bull at a young age and the effects. They're probably more likely to try to get the same effect through other drugs.
B: Hmm. Well, I drank coffee as i child and I'm not on Meth. I remember when we were on the 6th grade D.C. trip at some diner and me and my Reno were drinking coffee and all the chaperons were eying us. And then the next day they banned coffee.
A: Oh you're so edgy. By the way - at Asha's Sweet 16, the kids were doing the stanky legg and i laughed my ass off. Funniest thing I've seen all year. And yes I did laugh in their faces.
B: I have yet to go to a party where someone plays stanky legg. I'd so do it.
A: Think about what you just said and get back to me.
B: I stand by it.
A: So is it totally weird that I've been crushing on Brandon Boyd and that i want to get his books and whatnot.
B: I saw a new Incubus video on Fuse and I was like 'damn. still fine.'
A: For real. He's 33 and looks 23. It's ridiculous.
B: He coulda been a model.
A: Yeah. I just want to be around creative people. I want him to take me under his wing and teach me and do me.
B: Wow. I think we have our new A+B conversation.

No comments: