27 May 2009

The Exact Opposite of "Spectacular"


Disturbing pic courtesy of Concrete Loop

I'm about a day late on this but damn. Just damn. This needs to be shared far and wide. If you haven't heard already, Spectacular from Pretty Ricky tried to make himself relevant by sending out a "challenge" to all the other R&B dudes by making a sad ass straight out of a ghetto gay bar video of him grinding to their new single Tipsy. And in a bright ass red Speedo no less.



Dear Lord, take me now. This is the most homoerotic R&B moment since Chris Brown's Take You Down video. They say all publicity is good publicity but I really think Spectacular single handedly whittled down Pretty Ricky's fanbase to a select few. I would feel bad if I wasn't too busy laughing.

Good luck with the new single, guys. You're gonna need it.

-M

ETA: I almost forgot. In the words of Riley-

No comments: