08 June 2009

Songs of the Week: Jay-Z & Liam Finn


Monica's Pick
It seems like so many people are shitting themselves over Jay-Z's new track "D.O.A.: Death of Auto-Tune." (Seriously. A guy on my friend's list made like 10 status updates about it.) Honestly, I'm just happy someone said it. I really don't need Lil Wayne singing to me over the radio and hopefully this song will help rappers see the errors of their ways. Unfortunately, there's no high quality version available yet, so in it's place is one of my fave Jay-Z songs "I Know."


Alex's Pick
I've been in the type of mood where I just want to lay on a beach with a book and leave all my responsibilities at home. I was unable to do that this weekend in Miami (damn you rain!) but I will be making it up this week on the west coast. Liam Finn will accompany me and my mind will make beautiful dream bubbles with his music.

No comments: