09 June 2009

Groupie Tales


Over the past few weeks, Tales From a Groupie has become our new favorite websites.

The site is full of gems that read like a poorly written Karrine Steffans tell-all, only this time the hos are anonymous. Celebs include:
-Drake (He put my back against the wall of the balcony and fingered me while we kissed he picked me up and took that to the bedroom (again spotless) laid me down slow and told me “Get ready to ride the pony express.”)
-Nelly (THE SEX WAS MAJA!!!!!!)
-Shia LaBeouf (Let me tell you, for a white boy, they dude has some serious SWAGGA and beautiful eyes.)
-Diddy (He was kissing me and slipped my panties off with his foot.)
-Andre 3000 (He's a toe sucker and a FIRE-ASS pussy licker!)
-and... Rick Ross?! (Ross has got to be one of the best fucks I've had in a long time.) Yeah, I'm sure.

Are these stories all bullshit from deranged fans and trolls? Are we, by reading this website, passively participating in libelous claims of infidelity and promiscuity brought on by the women and men posting on the site?

Who the hell cares? It's funny.

-M

No comments: