09 June 2009

Thirteen year olds are horny



I don't get the whole Jonas Brothers appeal but they're hot, they're young and one is pedo bear approved. I think it's hilarious when girls just entering high school are throwing their underwear at the Jonas Brothers. Their purity rings ban them from even thinking any sexual thoughts. Think of it as an electrical dog collar. Thoughts of girls underwear? *zap* Thoughts of girls? *zap* Thoughts of leaving Disney? *zap* *zap* *zap*

During the first bra incident Joe almost caught the bra or unidentified underwear but realizing what it was became disgusted. It's around the 0:27 mark


"i was going to throw my bra on stage at the concert i went to.
i was 13th row and i wouldve made it.
but my mom wouldnt let me:/"

I think that's pretty self explanatory.

What I like about the second video is that whoever threw their bra has great timing and aim.
This one is around 3:07


Reach for the stars 13 year olds! Joe may accidentally catch your bra! Then throw it on the floor and have a temper tantrum backstage because he got cooties from it.

-A

No comments: