19 December 2008

A+B Conversation: Keeping Up with the Joneses


Alex O. and Monica B. discuss the awesomeness of Rashida Jones, Tupac, and hilariously sad pictures from the late '90s.

A: NOOOOOO! John Krasinski and Emily Blunt pictures. I wanted them to not be together. I wanted him to be like, "I've met her once at the Oscars and that's it. I've never even had lunch with her."
B: Show me.
A: http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/30730494.html
B: Would you rather him and Rashida? Cause that girl gets me mad with all the dudes she gets.
A: True. I want to be her so bad. Her dad's the shit, she went to Harvard for some bullshit major, her sister almost married Tupac...
B: Whhaaaaat?
A: Hmm?
B: Ok, Quincy and Harvard is whatever, but Tupac? So lucky. Well... not really.
A: Just really cool. Tupac my brother in law, coming over for Thanksgiving.
B: Teaching the philosophy of Thug Life.
A: Yeah, my kids need to know that. And she's stunning. And what is with her hair? It's like she has that nice hair. It always looks good.
B: "Later, Kidada dated Tupac Shakur who, incidentally, was on his way to pick her up when he was gunned down." Damn.
A: I'd be pissed. "I can't believe he stood me up blah blah. Oh wait..."
B: OMG best pic ever.

Bijou Phillips, Nicole Richie, and Kidada Jones

B: Rich girl party.
A: LOL
B: I bet they're singing along to some Ja Rule song.
A: So baby gurl put it on meeeeeeee.
B: What would i be without my baybeeeeeeeeh.
A: Damn, Quincy has a lot of kids.
B: I'm still staring at that pic. Too funny. Nicole Richie has a damn choker on.
A: With my 100 dollar weed shirt.
B: Watch it be Dior.

No comments: