07 December 2008

The Lonely Island



The comedy trio from Los Angeles who now works at SNL have made a new digital short for their song "Jizz in My Pants". The video is hilarious and I was afraid that they were never going to make anything close to their other hilarious skits such as Dear Sister, Lazy Sunday and Dick in a Box. They have also made awesome skits called The 'Bu and their very short lived show Awesometown which you can check out in our link area. Akiva also directs videos for We Are Scientists as well as Hot Rod so check out his sick skills. Jizz in My Pants is from their debut album Incredibad coming out Feburary 10. Monica and I have even given each other TLI shirts for special occasions. The gift that keeps on giving. I'm going to be wearing my Akiva shirt today while singing "Jizz in My Pants".

A few fun facts about this TLI/video:
- Akiva who directs all the digital shorts makes an appearance as the DJ. Hot arm warmers, Kiv.
- Jorma has made other appearances in Gnarls Barkley's "Who's Gonna Save My Soul", Hot Rod, and Role Models
- The cinema in the video is a few blocks away from my dorm. I saw Wristcutters there.
- Justin Timberlake, Molly Sims and Jamie Lynn Sigler are in the video as well.



-A

No comments: