04 December 2008

Are you dazzled?



As much as I hate to admit it, I am. I've been hearing about Twilight since Samantha was waiting in line to get Breaking Dawn. I bought the first book not expecting much and I was hooked. I watched the movie with no expectations and in fact laughed at the preteens and moms in their Twilight gear they bought from Hot Topic. If you go into the movie with an open mind, you'll love it. I saw it more as a comedy because you honestly can't take the movie seriously.



Robert Pattinson was the highlight of this movie. As embarrassing as this is I have fallen for RPatzz. He is a talented actor which isn't really displayed that well in Twilight. He's a decent musician: check out his song Let Me Sign off the Twilight album along with Paramore, Muse, and Radiohead so you know it's awesome. Based off his interviews, he doesn't seem to be taking any of this Twilight craze seriously and his laugh is infectious. He's my type of guy. Check out this interview from Access Hollywood where they talk about his numerous marriage proposals. I am completely dozzled.




That's the end of my shameless twilight plug.

-A

ETA: I'm Monica and I do not approve of this message.

No comments: