14 December 2008

Bush stays ducking haters

So I'm chilling in my room, listening to Gnarles Barkley, when my aunt bursts in on her cell phone, laughing, and telling me to turn to CNN. "Good news...er...bad news," she said as I turned on the TV. That's when I see President Bush ducking shoes. SHOES! I don't think I've ever witnessed anything more bizarre happen to the president since he fell off his Segway. I'm more surprised it took about 8 years for somebody to actually throw anything at Bush, let alone a shoe.


"This is a farewell kiss, dog!"
Iraqis don't play that.


The funniest thing to me about the whole thing is Bush's face. No matter what, he always seems to have this look on his face that is part bewildered/part amused. I bet if someone threw shoes at Obama he'd be like, "Now-now-now hold on there, uhh, sir. Let's, uhhh, be cool here."

-M

No comments: